12177 Interstate 45 N
Willis, TX 77318
**After watching the weather closely for several days and not seeing any improvement, we have decided to cancel the festival this weekend.**
Adult Division (19 and up), Fruit pie
Youth Division (12-18), Fruit pie
Children’s Division (5-11), Chocolate pie
- 5-minute time limit.
- Pies will be placed on table and hands will be kept behind backs at all times during the competition.
- No forks or hands may be used. Use of forks will cause disqualification. Mouths and faces only!
- The first person to finish his/her pie and stand upright, or when the time limit is reached, will be declared the winner. The head judge will decide if the pie is actually finished or who has consumed the most pie at the end of 5 minutes.
- In the event of a tie, whichever one of the tied contestants who, in the opinion of the head judge, ends up wearing the most pie and the biggest smile will be announced as the overall winner.
- Any visible signs of sickness will cause disqualification.
- Waiver MUST be signed by contestants prior to contest.
- All children contestants must have a parent’s signature on the waiver.
- The number of contestants will be limited to the first 10 to register in each division.