Thank you for considering to be a vendor at the Willis BBQ Festival.
- Fee $50.00
- Spaces will be on a first come, first serve basis.
- Spaces will be 10 x 10 and do NOT have electricity. The Vendor will be responsible to provide their own electricity if it is required.
- Vendors must provide their own booth display, tables, chairs, extension cords, etc.
- This event, to include all vendor booths, is an outside event with no exception.
- Spaces are available to be utilized on Friday October 20th, 2017 at 4 pm to October 21st, 2017 at 5 pm.
- Set up starts any time after Friday, October 20th, 2017 at 8:00 am.
- Take down and cleanup must be completed by October 21st, 2017 at 5 pm.
- Vendor is responsible for cleanup of your spaces once the festival has ended.
- Booths for items such as Mary Kay, Scentsy, Pampered Chef, etc. will be limited to ONE per direct sell company.
We reserve the right to limit the number of similar crafters and/or deny vendors with items deemed inappropriate.
You MUST submit photos of you items and payment with your application. Photos may be emailed. Photos will NOT be returned. If two people are sharing a space, both parties must submit applications including photos. Applications will be available shortly.
Notification of approval will be sent via email. Submission of the application and fees does not guarantee acceptance into the festival. Fees will be refunded to those vendors not selected. Once accepted into the festival, NO refunds will be given.
Ads for the event will run in the local newspaper. Flyers will be distributed to local businesses and churches.
Please make checks payable to: First Baptist Church of Willis
Mail to :
First Baptist Church of Willis
Attn: Willis BBQ Festival Vendor
P.O. Box 437
Willis, TX 77378